CNC Aluminum Mechanical Parts
Precision CNC machining, CNC boring, Tapping
Precision CNC Machining Materials
Aluminum, Titanium, stainless steel, steel, brass, copper, abs, pom, peek, PA, PEI, PTFE, PMMA, PC, PBT
CNC Machining tolerance
Polishing, chrome plating, zinc plating, nickel plating, anodizing, Nitrogenation, sandblasting, powder
CAD, PDF, DWG, IGS, STEP
Over ten years of machining and prototyping
Inspecting during processing, and make 100% inspection before shipping
For aluminum cnc prototypes: within 3-5 days.
For mass production of aluminum parts: according to the quantity and part’s complexity
1. Polishing. The polishing of aluminum parts can remove the knife marks and some defects and burrs left in the process of CNC machining, and make the surface of aluminum machined parts bright.
2. Sandblasting. The purpose of sandblasting aluminum parts is to cover up some defects in the machining process, so as to meet some special requirements of customers for the appearance of parts. Sandblasting materials include glass sand, tungsten sand, etc., showing different surfaces and textures.
3. Metal plating. Metal plating is a common surface treatment method for aluminum machined parts, including galvanizing, chrome plating, gold plating, nickel plating, copper plating, etc.
4. Lathe texture. The pattern is processed by a lathe, so that the aluminum parts show a very regular texture as a whole.
5. Brushing. The performance is similar to the lathe texture, which forms a smooth continuous pattern on the surface. The difference is that the car pattern appears as a ring pattern, while the brushing appears as a straight line.
6. Anodizing (coloring): There are two main functions of anodizing aluminum machined parts, one is to enhance physical properties, and the other is to color aluminum parts according to customer requirements.
Integrated Manufacturing Solutions
We have a professional team to control the quality, and also a team of experienced CNC programming engineers and machinists
Considerate customer service
There are dedicated personnel to provide timely custom precision machining service and technical support for each customer
Upload your 3D and 2D drawings to us, and a quotation will be provided to you within 24 hours. Also our sales engineer will contact you directly regarding your rapid prototype and cnc machinery parts quote to ensure you have received the quotation and to answer your questions.