Robotic CNC machining parts
CNC Machining, CNC Milling, Precision Machining
CNC Machining Materials
CNC Machining tolerance
Polishing, Anodizing, Powder Coating, Painting, etc
CAD, PDF, DWG, IGS, STEP
10+ years experience in rapid prototypes and machined parts manufacturing
CNC machined prototypes parts for robotics
Inspecting during processing, and make 100% inspection before shipping
For machined prototypes: within 5 days.
For mass production of machined parts: according to the quantity and part’s complexity
1. Set up your the CNC machine to process the workpiece with the correct tools and settings. Be sure to use high speed steel end mills for robotic part machining.
2. Secure the robotic unit to the milling table with a jig or clamp.
3. Use a digital caliper to measure the part and determine the size you need to cut.
4. Set the cnc machine to the correct speed and feed rate for the workpiece.
5. Use a center drill to drill a pilot hole for the end mill.
6. Start milling the part, using the end mill to remove the material until the desired shape and size is achieved.
7. Use the baving tool to remove any sharp edges or burrs from the machined part.
8. Clean the milled parts with brush or compressed air to remove chips or debris.
9. Check the accuracy and quality of the machined parts.
1. High Accuracy: Our custom precision machining services provide precise and accurate cnc robotic parts, allowing tight tolerances and repeatable results.
2. Competitive prices: Our machining services are cost-effective, allowing you to save on production costs.
3. Flexibility: Our machining services are versatile and flexible, allowing us to machine a wide variety of materials and components for robotic products.
4. Short lead times: Our fast machining services allow us to complete projects quickly and efficiently, shortening your time to precision rapid prototyping and product launch.
5. High quality: Our machining services deliver high quality results, ensuring your robotic machined components and robotic prototypes are of the highest standard.
Upload your 3D and 2D drawings to us, and a quotation will be provided to you within 24 hours. Also our sales engineer will contact you directly regarding your rapid prototype and cnc machinery parts quote to ensure you have received the quotation and to answer your questions.