Unique design and multifunctional are the keys to developing great consumer products & home appliances. And rapid prototypes are usually made to test the defect of the products and to search the market condition before higher volume manufacturing. Rapid prototype manufacturers need to be professional at integrating a wide range of production processes with a broad choice of raw materials. Manufacturing a rapid prototype of a consumer product, usually need CNC machining, sheet metal, PU vacuum casting, etc.
YS Rapid has rich experience in making Consumer Products and home appliance prototypes for hundreds of customers, large and small. We can provide the full range of necessary manufacturing services, such as CNC Machining, Vacuum Casting Services, Pressure Die Casting, Silicone Rubber Molding, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Surface Treatment, and so on.
YS Rapid has rich manufacturing experience in the consumer goods and machinery parts industry. We understand that rapid prototyping and low-volume manufacturing are at a great advantage, so we support your projects with CNC machining precision parts, sheet metal fabrication, silicone rubber molding, and surface finishing services. Consumer goods usually require medium to large quantities to reach the market, and YS Rapid has the ability to arrange each stage of production.
We provide custom sheet metal fabrication services for manufacturing some metal parts of consumer products with various metal plates, from single parts, and tooling to small batch production to mass production. The complex sheet metal parts include extensive manufacturing processes including sheet metal cutting, sheet metal bending, sheet metal welding, sheet metal assembly, and surface treatments. YS Rapid has a great team to work on the project, understand our specific requirements, keep you updated every step of the way, and keep the project running smoothly.
To achieve the consumer product’s beauty, YS Rapid provides multiple surface finishing services such as polishing, powder coating, zinc plating, chrome plating, heat treatment, or color anodizing after the parts are processed. All these are completed under our strict standards to make your consumer product prototype with high quality and beautiful appearance.
1. CNC machining: execute the CNC programming, more precisely, the tool of the CNC machine is engraving back and forth on different materials with different processing methods according to the path set by the program and removing the redundant parts, so as to obtain The prototype of the plastic and metal prototype.
2. Grinding: After a part is processed by a CNC machine tool, there will be burrs and tool marks on its surface, which can’t be removed by CNC machining. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with these issues manually. Usually, it is polished with a polishing paste, or polished with sandpaper. When grinding, you should pay attention to the issues. First, it needs to use very coarse sandpaper for rough grinding. After removing the rough burr on the surface, polish it again.
3. Painting: CNC prototypes can be painted in color according to the color code provided by the customer. Can be painted matte, semi-gloss, and gloss.
4. Silk screen printing: Many customers have their own brands, and they also need to print the company logo or product model on the CNC prototype when making CNC prototypes.
5. Assembly: It is to assemble all the parts of the prototype, testing the assembly problem.
6. Surface finishes: Consumer Products and Home Appliances products rely on high-end and beautiful cosmetic surface finishing to set them unique in a big competitive market. We offer a wide array of world-class finishing services in matte, gloss, metallic, rubberized, pearl-like, anodizing, chrome plating, powder coating, etc for your rapid prototypes.
Upload your 3D and 2D drawings to us, and a quotation will be provided to you within 24 hours. Also our sales engineer will contact you directly regarding your rapid prototype and cnc machinery parts quote to ensure you have received the quotation and to answer your questions.