CNC Machining Small Parts for Medical Components
Precision CNC Machining,CNC Turning,CNC boring
CNC Machining Materials
CNC Machining tolerance
CAD, PDF, DWG, IGS, STEP
Over ten years of precision machining and CNC Prototyping
Aluminum machined accessory for medical
Inspecting during processing, and make 100% inspection before shipping
For machined prototypes: within 5 days.
For mass production of machined parts: according to the quantity and part’s complexity
1. Use the correct cutting tool: Selecting the correct cutting tool is critical to the successful machining of medical parts. Make sure the tools you are using are sharp and in good condition.
2. Use coolant: Coolant helps reduce friction and heat build-up during custom CNC machining, thereby extending tool life and reducing the risk of tool breakage.
3. Use the correct speed and feed: Choosing the correct speed and feed for the job is critical to the success of medical parts machining. Make sure to use the correct speed and feed rate for the material you are handling.
4. Use the correct cutting data: Selecting the correct cutting data is critical to the successful machining of medical parts. Be sure to use parameters that are appropriate for the material you are machining and will produce the desired finish.
3. Use the correct machined support: Selecting the correct machined support for the job is critical to the successful machining of medical parts. Be sure to use a work support that is designed for and provides adequate support for the material you are working with.
Upload your 3D and 2D drawings to us, and a quotation will be provided to you within 24 hours. Also our sales engineer will contact you directly regarding your rapid prototype and cnc machinery parts quote to ensure you have received the quotation and to answer your questions.