Acrylic or PMMA Parts can be manufactured by various production methods, such as custom CNC machining, vacuum casting, acrylic laser cutting, 3D printing and injection molding, and so on. As one of top precision machining suppliers in China, YS Rapid provides professional acrylic CNC services, no matter you need machining PMMA parts for appearance parts or functional precision cnc acrylic parts, we can produce high-quality and high-precision acrylic parts. At the same time, according to your aesthetic needs, we can also provide professional surface treatment services for your acrylic parts, such as polishing, painting, silk screen printing, and so on.
When it comes to acrylic CNC Machining materials, many people think of its hardness. Indeed, the hardness of machining PMMA is one of the rigid indicators to measure its quality, and it is also an important manifestation of its production process and technology. A good CNC acrylic hardness index the average Rockwell hardness value can reach about 89 degrees. In addition, the adaptability of acrylic machining part is particularly good, especially for sunlight, wind and rain and other environments. In addition, its anti-aging performance is good, and it can be used outdoors with peace of mind.
1. Good adaptability. The adaptability of the CNC Acrylic is very good, and its adaptability to the natural environment is very strong. Even if it is exposed to sunlight, wind and rain for a long time, its performance will not change. This sort of plastic machining materials has good anti-aging performance and can be used outdoors with peace of mind.
2. Good transparency. Because it is a colorless and transparent plexiglass plate with a light transmittance of over 92%, it can give people a hazy visual aesthetic.
3. Long life. Compared with other material products, its service life is the longest, and its impact resistance is sixteen times that of ordinary glass.
4. Strong plasticity. It can be easily processed into other special products, such as glass, partition, bathtub, etc.
5.Light-diffusing. Light-diffusing PMMA is an important thermoplastic that was developed earlier. Light-diffusing PMMA has good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, is easy to dye, easy to process, and has a beautiful appearance. It has a wide range of applications in the LED field.
1. Ordinary CNC acrylic materials are relatively low in heat resistance and extensibility because of their low hardness, and are prone to cracking, brittleness, and deformation. When they are used to make bathtubs, because the bottom of the bathtub is pulled The extension is large, so it is easy to change the color. It is more common that there will be "whitening" and "yellowing" at the corners of the bottom of the bathtub.
2. Because the acrylic sheet is an organic material, it will contain some substances that are harmful to our human body. When using it, it is best not to directly contact the skin for a long time. This must be paid attention to.
Acrylic CNC Machining parts are very common in our life. These CNC machining precision parts have beautiful appearance, free assembly, firm structure, quick disassembly and assembly, and convenient transportation. Moreover, the acrylic display stand is exquisite in use and has a good decorative effect. It is a more and more popular material. So what are the application of Acrylic CNC Machining Parts?
1. Acrylic materials have gradually replaced traditional wood processing items. Compared with wood materials, acrylic machined parts are not afraid of moisture, and are not easy to deform after long-term use. Moreover, the use of acrylic products can greatly reduce the use of wood, which has played a certain role in protecting forest resources and the ecological environment. Acrylic material can be processed and produced to produce various furniture and daily necessities such as home tables, TV cabinets, beds, etc.
2. Toy lamps made of acrylic material are very romantic and beautiful because they have a decorative effect of looking at colors, so acrylic toy lamps are very popular among people.
3. The application of Acrylic CNC machining Parts in transportation equipment is also very extensive. For example, the canopy of the aircraft is made of acrylic, which can be used for windshields and portholes. The windshields and windows of various cars and large building skylights are all made of PMMA material.
Upload your 3D and 2D drawings to us, and a quotation will be provided to you within 24 hours. Also our sales engineer will contact you directly regarding your rapid prototype and cnc machinery parts quote to ensure you have received the quotation and to answer your questions.