CNC machining Nylon is to machine nylon parts of specified shape and size through various cnc machining services such as CNC milling, cnc lathing, cnc drillingt, etc. Nylon machined parts have the advantages of high chemical resistance and wear resistance, high hardness and toughness, these characteristics make them widely used in electrical, electronic, home appliances, machinery, automobile, and other industries. In addition, nylon is a plastic precision machining material that is non-toxic, light in weight, excellent in mechanical strength, wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant. Nylon machined parts are widely used in the manufacture of turbines, gears, bearings, impellers, cranks, dashboards, drive shafts, valves, vanes, screw rods, high pressure washers, screws, nuts, seals, shuttles, sleeves, sleeve connectorss, etc.
1. High mechanical strength, good toughness, high tensile and compressive strength. The specific tensile strength is higher than metal, and the specific compressive strength can be compared with metal, but the rigidity is not as good as metal. The tensile strength is close to the yield strength, more than twice that of ABS. The ability to absorb shock, stress and vibration, the impact strength is much higher than ordinary plastics, and better than acetal resin.
2. Excellent fatigue resistance, nylon processed parts can still maintain the original mechanical strength after repeated bending. Common escalator handrails and new plastic bicycle rims often use PA materials where the effects of cyclic fatigue are very significant.
3. High softening point and heat resistance (such as nylon 46, etc.), high crystallinity nylon has a high heat distortion temperature, and can be used for a long time at 150 degrees. After PA66 is reinforced with glass fiber, its heat distortion temperature reaches above 250 degrees).
4. The surface is smooth, the friction coefficient is small, and it is wear-resistant. Self-lubricating and low noise when used as moving mechanical parts. When the friction is not too high, it can be used without lubricant. If you really need a lubricant to reduce friction or help dissipate heat, you can choose water, oil, etc. for its long life.
5. Corrosion resistance, extremely strong resistance to alkali and most salt solutions, weak acids, oils, gasoline, aromatic compounds and general solvents, inert to aromatic compounds, but not resistant to strong acids and oxidants. It can resist the erosion of gasoline, engine oil, fat, alcohol, etc., and has good anti-aging ability. Can be used as packaging material for lubricating oil and fuel.
1. Aviation: the power gyroscope of small aircraft and the power rotator of stable control surface are all made of non-metallic gears. The gears made of PA6 nylon plastic and PA66 nylon plastic have impact resistance, fatigue resistance, good self-lubricating performance and wear resistance advantage of loss. Self-lubricating rod end spherical plain bearings consist of a threaded rod bearing housing, a hollow spherical inner ring and a self-lubricating liner. Commonly used liner layers include polytetrafluoroethylene and nylon, etc. The liner has strong bearing capacity and low friction coefficient, which can realize its strong bearing capacity, long service life, self-lubricating, maintenance-free, easy disassembly, etc. in the fields of aviation and aerospace. Require.
2. Subway: The cage structure of the subway bearing BT2-8545 product adopts PA66-GF25-JB/T7048 reinforced nylon; the nylon material has a small friction coefficient, low noise and good self-lubrication. Nylon CNC machining parts are used in the subway field.
3. Automobiles: People's requirements for light weight, low fuel consumption, impact resistance, and safety of automobiles continue to increase, and plastics are increasingly used in the automotive industry. In the automotive field, a large number of engineering plastics are used to replace expensive non-ferrous metals and alloys, improve the appearance of the car, design flexibility, reduce parts processing, assembly, and maintenance costs, greatly reduce the weight of the car, and reduce energy consumption. Nylon material is used to produce the following auto parts:
(1) Automotive electrical components, such as electrical wiring, terminal posts, central electrical boards, tracking headlights, headlight regulators and lamp housings;
(2) Engine, cylinder head cover, engine decoration cover, engine cover, engine radiator cover, fan, and intake manifold. In 1990, BMW first used glass fiber reinforced nylon intake manifold in six-cylinder engines.
(3) Fuel tank, oil filter, oil pipeline;
(4) Body parts such as liftgates, seats, fans, radiator grills, wipers.
(5) Other force-bearing components, driving and control components of the car body, turbine adjustment device, helical gear adjustment device, brake drive, electric throttle section, AMT gear selection and shift actuator worm gear, power steering, shock absorber drive Wait.
4. Ships: Nylon plastic stern bearings have been widely used in ships, and the ship stern bearings are mainly made of synthetic materials such as nylon. In ship propulsion systems, water-lubricated bearings that use water as the working medium instead of mineral oil have the characteristics of strong bearing capacity, long service life, low friction coefficient, simple structure, energy saving and environmental protection, and convenient maintenance.
Machining dimensional stability: POM is more stable than nylon. In wet environments, nylon absorbs moisture and may have dimension deforms:
Material strength: Nylon is strong.
Density: Nylon is 1.14, POM is 1.4
High temperature resistance: Nylon has good high temperature resistance, up to 120 °C, and Delrin is up to 110°C.
Coefficient of friction: Nylon wear resistance is less than POM
Impact strength: POM is stronger than nylon
Customized machining nylon parts according to your drawing requirements or samples
There is no MOQ requirement. One part can also be made.
Provides machining services of highly complex nylon parts.
Preced every step carefully to ensure product quality, dimensional accuracy and functional requirements.
Help customers improve and optimize products and reduce costs.
Efficient customized Nylon machining and turning services, fast delivery.
Upload your 3D and 2D drawings to us, and a quotation will be provided to you within 24 hours. Also our sales engineer will contact you directly regarding your rapid prototype and cnc machinery parts quote to ensure you have received the quotation and to answer your questions.